Jaws Buckets and Attachments Pty Ltd (‘JAWS’) is a recognised quality provider of design, manufacturing and sales of earthmoving equipment and attachments for the mining, earthmoving and materials handling industries. JAWS is known for its professional response and ease of doing business. We are a reputable supplier and are known to the industry for our talent development.
In support of our vision, the policy is to maintain a practical but comprehensive Quality Management System (QMS) based on IS09001. This will be central to the delivery of our commitment to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
Relevant, attainable and current Objectives for the QMS will be communicated to employees and progress against them measured and reported.
The policy embraces the following key principles:
· Fulfilling all requirements, including those specified by our customers, industry standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
· Systems and controls shall be designed to ensure complete understanding of customer requirements and consistently accurate and effective product provision
· Suppliers are integral to the quality process and company employees shall work closely with them to meet customer’s needs
· Employees shall be encouraged and empowered to participate in quality improvement activities through teamwork and consultation
· All employees will have an individual responsibility for understanding and applying this Quality Policy in the performance of their tasks
· Company management is fully committed to the Quality Policy through provision of resources, active participation in quality improvement activities and leadership by example.
Jaws Buckets & Attachments Pty. Ltd.